These are easy to make and taste excellent, and are also good cold or reheated the next day! Thanks, Mum.
- 1 kg good (beef) mince
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 cup frozen peas and corn
- Tomato sauce
- Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Lebanese bread, around 3-4 pieces
- Fry the mince with the garlic and curry powder.
- Once the mince is getting close to done, add the peas and corn.
- Add tomato sauce and sweet chilli sauce to taste.
- Add the cooked rice and mix it all up.
- Cut the lebanese bread in half to form pockets and fill with the mince and rice mixture.
- Put the filled pockets in an oven at 180°C for 5-10 minutes, or until crisp.